Sunday, March 23, 2014

2606- TDS-3i on Aciera F3 Milling machine (swiss made) - Teun from Netherland

Thanks Teun from Netherland, the machine is Aciera F3, a good machine from Swiss.

The setup for the machine includes:
TDS-3i (3 axis DRO with LCD)
<![if !supportLists]>-          <![endif]>F5-220, 220mm travel scale
<![if !supportLists]>-          <![endif]>E5-320, 320mm travel scale
<![if !supportLists]>-          <![endif]>E5-320, 320mm travel scale

Items available at www.thedrostore.com


From Teun :
I’ve finished mounting the DRO. I think I did a reasonable job. My machine is an Aciera F3 (Swissmade from the 80’ies).
I painted everything in the same RAL color as the machine so it looks like it belongs there.

I think it is a nice installation with a touch to make it look the same color as the machine.

Cheers


No comments: